- Sales of existing homes reached the highest pace in a decade at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.69 million.
- January marked the 59th consecutive month of year-over-year price gains as the median home price rose 7.1% to $228,900.
- NAR’s Chief Economist, Lawrence Yun had this to say, “Much of the country saw robust sales activity last month as strong hiring and improved consumer confidence at the end of last year appear to have sparked considerable interest in buying a home.”
Archives for February 2017
- Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a close decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (30%), vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (15%), the choice becomes obvious.
- Every market is different. Before you renew your lease again, find out if you could use your housing costs to own a home of your own!
Planning a well-thought-out laundry space is cialis generique the key to a tidy and stress-free home
Ask any homeowner what they’d like to improve about their property, and a likely response is the addition of a utility room. The stark reality of all too many homes is an overflowing laundry basket in the kitchen, assorted linen drying on the radiators, and never being able to find a pair ou acheter du tadalafil en france of socks that even remotely match.
Squeezing a separate utility area into your home — even if it’s reworking your existing kitchen cabinets to make more efficient use of the space — will help you to stay on top of the dastardly linen and hopefully reduce your household headaches to the barest minimum.