There are a multitude of ways to create a new garden or improve an existing one. Better Homes and Gardens magazine features gardenscape plans and ideas that may suit your taste and outdoor space.
- Plant a No-Fuss Garden if you have limited time to maintain the beds or seriously lack a green thumb.
- Consider the Colorful Front Yard Garden to increase your home’s curb appeal.
- A Vegetable Garden is perfect for families who want to do a little urban farming.
- Window Boxes add drama and romance to any home’s exterior.
- Summer Gardens offer vibrant color and can attract certain types of wildlife, like butterflies.
Reap the fruits of your labor when summer arrives. Check out these before and after shots that will convince the reluctant gardener that any plot of land outside the home can and should be beautified.